At Leading Wins, our core focus is to bring awareness and alignment to each person, so individuals lead with more conscious actions. If you are looking for a program individually, for your team or organization we are here to help. Our programs are designed to operate both virtually and in-person. Further they can be customized to fit your needs, topic areas and conversations. Let’s Connect and have a conversation to design a call or series that best serves you and your people. Browse our virtual offerings below and lets have a conversation to customize a program that is engaging, enlightening and helps your people grow.
You can book a call here with me to explore
People Leader Essentials
12 Session Series. Each session last approximately 90 minutes
This 12-session series was formed to equip managers with tools and strategies to be effective people leaders. All programs can be customizable so based on the goals of the group: topics can be customized. Additionally, the program sessions and timeline can be modified to meet your needs.
- Session 1: Leading for Excellence - The Transition from Contributor to Leader.
- Session 2: Coaching, Training & People Development
- Session 3: Essentialism:Time Management and Delegation
- Session 4: The Gift of Feedback, Empathy and Trust.
- Session 5: Purposeful Conversations and Conflict Resolution.
- Session 6: Goal Setting: Organizational Awareness, Team Alignment and Individual Planning.
- Session 7: Diversity and Inclusion:Leading Through Biases
- Session 8: Situational Leadership and Performance Management.
- Session 9: Accountability and Empowerment:Promoting Effective Habits that Drive Wins.
- Session 10: Motivating and Championing Your Team with Engagement.
- Session 11: Dynamic Communication
- Session 12: Management Ladder:LeadingUp, Down and Across the Organization Effective Communication.
Overcoming Blocks and Lead Your Life to More Wins
We are all faced with external and internal blocks on a daily basis. In this session we will explore some best practices on how to rise above negative energy and find opportunities when we feel stuck in situations that challenge us mentally and emotionally. Session will last 1.5-2 hours.
The Conscious Leader
Are you struggling to lead and feel like you are managing? In this session we will work on how to reshape your mindset and the lenses of how you view your team and organization so you can start showing up as the leader you want to be. Session will last 1.5-2 hours.
Session 1 will offer a typing review individually or a group. Following the initial session, you can customize your next session with any application topics to provide the opportunity to bring the Enneagram to key areas of professional development or day to day business activities. Each topic offers an introduction, warm-up activity, mini-lecture, dialogue, application activity and closing action steps. All sessions will last 1.5-2 hours.
- Drive for Results Leveraging the Enneagram
- Enneagram Communication Styles (Speaking, Body Language, Blind Spots & Listening)
- Conflict & The Enneagram
- Case Study Exploration: Do You Like This Leader?
- Emotional Intelligence Index & The Enneagram
- Making Optimal Decisions and Enhance Decision Making
- Embracing Diversity, Reducing Prejudice & Biases.
- Giving & Receiving Feedback - Strengths and Development Areas By Type
- Interactions and Relationships at Work Matrix
- Centers of Intelligence Relationships Insights
- Team Goals, Interdependence & Roles
- Team Stages of Development (Forming, Storming, Norming & Performing)
- How 9 Types Perceive Teams, Team Interdepence and Creating Our Team Map
- Managing Stress with The Enneagram
- Selling and Customer Relationships By Type
- Power, Authority and Influence with the Enneagram
- Motivation Factors by Enneagram Type
- Lead High Performing Teams Competency
- Become an Excellent Communicator Competency
- Take Charge of Change Competency
- Servant Leadership and The Enneagram
- Enneagram Leadership Paradigms
- Know the Business: How to Think & Act Strategically with the Enneagram
- Strive for Enneagram Self-Mastery.
- Dealing with Conflict with The Enneagram
- Extreme Growth: The Developmental Journey with the Enneagram